My day job is in web development with roles ranging from technical director to technical project lead to lead developer.
I've been in the web development business for 21 years.
I have experience with the following facets of web development:
- Requirements gathering, site architecture, implementation
- Technology evaluation, platform definition
- Internal and external (B2B/B2C) facing sites
- Integration with 3rd party content management and product catalog systems
- Custom user management systems and integration with 3rd party UMS's
- Team development/collaboration with information architects and front end designers
- Design and implementation of load balanced environments
- System configuration
My most recent direct experience is with the following technologies:
- J2EE; Spring and Struts frameworks
- .NET and Microsoft MVC
- Apache, Tomcat and IIS
- MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle
- SOAP, XML based web services
Out of work focuses are towards open source technologies like LAMP, PHP, Drupal, ZK, etc.